No products in the cart.
API RP 2GEO (R2021) – Geotechnical and Foundation Design Considerations
This document contains requirements and recommendations for those aspects of geoscience and foundation engineering that are applicable to a broad range of offshore structures, rather than to a particular structure type. Such aspects are
- site characterization,
- soil and rock characterization,
- design and installation of foundations supported by the seabed (shallow foundations),
- identification of hazards, and
- design of pile foundations.
Aspects of soil mechanics and foundation engineering that apply equally to offshore and onshore structures are not addressed. The user of this document is expected to be familiar with such aspects.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 1.9 MB
- Part of:
- API Offshore Structure Standards Set
- Product Code(s):
- GG2GEO01, GG2GEO01, GG2GEO01
- This product is unavailable in Russia, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, Ukraine, Belarus, Iran